Serra de Grândola EMTB Weekend
The Serra de Grândola is a hidden and little-known natural paradise in Portugal. With the start and a large part of the route within the 600 hectares of cork oak forest of the Herdade das Barradas da Serra, and always guided by the owners, the routes surprise you from the first descent, where you finally enter a denser forest, with shadows, streams with small rock waterfalls, wooden bridges, single tracks that wind between cork oaks and panoramic viewpoints at the top of the mountain that let you see the endless kilometres of Atlantic coastline.
This programme is an invitation to discover a mountain biking paradise, housed in a haven of rest, relaxation and good food, in an experience designed to awaken the senses.Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd to 4th February 2024
Intermediate mountain bike users, even with little e-bike experience, with their own e-bike (possibility of hire, limited to capacity)
Type of route
Mostly dirt forest tracks in the hills, with a few kilometres of roads and some sandy areas. The existing single tracks are of medium/low difficulty and at low altitude. Some water crossings. The pace will be relaxed.
What is included in the programme?
- Two nights' accommodation with breakfast
- Around 80km of guided walks
- Welcome drink and tapas on the evening of arrival
- Lunch in a regional tavern during the route on Saturday
- Saturday dinner at Herdade das Barradas da Serra
- Sunday lunch at Herdade das Barradas da Serra
- Water and snacks during the routes
- Personal accident insurance
- Group support car
- Safe washing and storage point for e-bikes
What is not included in the programme?
- E-Bike (Mondraker Crafty R can be hired for an additional fee)
- Bicycle consumables (inner tubes, tyres, brake pads)
- Extra expenses at the hotel or in cafés/restaurants along the route
Minimum number of participants
The programme will only take place if there is a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 10.
Confirmation with payment of 50 per cent at the time of booking (subject to refund if the minimum number of participants is not met) and the remaining 50 per cent at the time of check-in.
The room type will be allocated at random.
Rates (per person)
- Programme with a stay in a single room - 455,00€
- Programme with stay in shared room (twin/couple) - 325,00€
- E-Bike hire Mondraker Crafty R 2019 - 65€
- Use a bike with a minimum battery capacity of 500Wh
- Bring with you minimum maintenance material/consumables (air chamber of the appropriate size, brake pads)